Geotechnical Engineering Services
Our knowledge of subsurface conditions helps provide sound, cost-effective, and detailed recommendations for each unique condition. RVE’s Geotechnical staff works closely with our engineers to ensure that they have the necessary data and design information to make each project a success.
RVE has extensive experience in subsurface investigations, evaluating subsurface conditions, and determining the parameters required to design foundations, soil support structures, embankments, earth-fills, soil stabilizations, and other related products. We provide detailed reports on subsurface conditions beneath a site, soil classifications, and physical property analysis results and recommendations.
Geotechnical Service Capabilities:
- Alternative Foundation Analysis.
- Dewatering System Design.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Foundation Analysis & Design.
- Geologic Material Identification.
- Geophysical Investigations.
- Geotechnical Investigations.
- Groundwater Investigations.
- Physical Property Testing & Evaluation.