Evaluations/Inspections Structural Services
We base our services on facts, which are then analyzed, considering factors, such as safety, cost, schedule, and construction techniques, before providing recommendations and resolutions to our clients. Our Evaluations/Inspections Structural staff collaborates with architects, owners, builders, and invested stakeholders to develop cost-effective, lasting, and aesthetically appropriate structures.
Our expertise includes:
- Boardwalks, canopies, & promenades.
- Corrections facilities.
- Demolition projects.
- Educational facilities.
- Fire, police, and public works buildings & garages.
- Hospital & medical facilities.
- Libraries & cultural centers.
- Pump stations.
- Roof and façade inspections.
- Solar energy evaluations.
- Transportation agency facilities & structures.
- Water & wastewater treatment plants.