Land Use Review/Inspection
RVE consistently focuses on quality of life issues for a community when conducting assignments, especially with land use review. We have extensive experience with, and recognize the importance of, collaborating with stakeholders from state and federal agencies, in addition to constituent organizations, when determining how to optimize land use.
Among the critical expertise our firm provides includes:
- Natural resources, including wetlands, floodplains, and water sources, among others.
- Permitting and permitting reviews, including State’s Freshwater Wetland Program, the Coastal Zone Program, and the Flood Hazard Program, among others.
- Established relationships with state and federal regulatory authorities and agencies.
- Smart Growth concepts and strategies.
- Land optimization.
- Natural resource preservation.
- Grant administration.
- Providing expertise before municipal planning and zoning boards.