Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing (MEP)
RVE has produced MEP system designs that maximize safety, reliability, and comfort for various clients, all within budgetary constraints. We implement modern ASHRAE ventilation standards in our designs. Whether new construction or renovation of an existing facility, we possess the knowledge and experience to design the best mechanical system to suit your needs. We specialize in the design and construction of these systems, including the performance of mechanical inspections of various types of equipment for public and private clients.
A variety of HVAC systems have been designed and installed. They range from rooftop packages to complete hydronic, multi-zone heating systems. RVE provides engineering services for the design, construction, and installation of wastewater treatment facilities and pump stations.
As the field of mechanical technology and equipment changes, we change with it. Our designs strive to find the most cost-effective methods for replacing equipment or parts that are no longer available.
MEP Service Capabilities:
- Domestic Water Treatment & Conditioning.
- Energy Management & Building Automation.
- Fire Suppression & Smoke Control.
- Fixed & Variable Speed Motors & Pumps for HVAC, Potable Water, & Wastewater Heating.
- Indoor Air Quality/Fresh Air Ventilation.
- Mechanical Systems for Wastewater Treatment & Pump Stations.
- Water Facilities & Buildings.