Environmental Engineering Services
RVE can perform a complete range of tests for ensuring our clients’ environmental compliance. Once those tests are completed, we have the capabilities to remove, eliminate, or prevent hazardous and environmentally damaging issues, such as asbestos, lead, hazardous materials and waste, and pollution.
To protect the environment, clients have to navigate a myriad of complicated and evolving federal, state, and local regulations. RVE has thorough knowledge of the many regulations that must be followed in design and construction. We have the knowledge and expertise on staff to help clients navigate the daunting task of complying with those regulations.
RVE also focuses on improving the environment through green and sustainable engineering. Along with those green and sustainable practices, we offer LEED consulting services.
As an active member of the U.S. Green Building Council, RVE has several LEED accredited professionals on staff. We are focused on sustainable design and construction in conjunction with our clients’ goals of lowering energy and operating costs, improving health, and productivity. LEED provides a roadmap for measuring and documenting success for every building type and phase of a building’s lifecycle.
Along with our environmental services and LEED consulting, RVE works with our clients to incorporate green technology into projects as feasible, whether installing solar panels, harnessing wind, building green roofs, or developing water reuse.
Environmental Service Capabilities:
- Air Quality Permitting.
- Asbestos Abatement.
- Building Demolition.
- Dust Control and Vibration Analysis.
- Emergency Response Plans.
- Environmental Assessments.
- Environmental Impact Statements.
- Geothermal Energy.
- Green Building Program.
- Green Buildings and Environmental Sustainability.
- Green Roofs.
- Handling, Storage, Treatment, and Disposal.
- Hazardous Materials/Waste.
- Interfacing with Regulatory Agencies.
- Lead-based Paint Risk Assessment.
- LEED Consulting.
- Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs).
- Noise Control and Abatement.
- Pavement Management.
- PCB Investigations/Remediation.
- Pollution Prevention.
- Right to Know Requirements.
- Site Redevelopment.
- SmartStart Buildings.
- Soil and Groundwater Sampling, Analysis and Remediation.
- Solar Energy.
- Sole Source Aquifer Issues.
- Spill Plans.
- Underground Storage Tanks.
- Water Reuse.
- Wetlands Delineation, Plans, Reports.
- Wind Energy.