Senior Engineering – Civil/Site
FSLA STATUS: Exempt
SUPERVISOR: Project Manager
OFFICE: Cherry Hill, NJ
The Senior Engineering – Civil/Site is a mid-level position with 5-10 years of experience. This individual will provide engineering services in all phases of an assigned project under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Perform and/or oversee civil/site design for a variety of projects including parks, municipal infrastructure, athletic facilities, schools/colleges/universities, industrial and commercial developments.
- Prepare NJDEP Department of Land Use Regulation permit applications as required by project scope.
- Perform hydrologic/hydraulic modeling as required for land development, roadway and culvert/bridge projects.
- Responsible for scope, schedule and budget adherence to assigned tasks.
- Operate under limited supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of software including, but not limited to Word Excel, PowerPoint, etc..
- Proficient in AutoCAD® Civil 3d computer aided design software.
- Proficient in Bentley/ MicroStation design software.
- Proficient in hydrologic/hydraulic modeling software, including Bentley PondPack, StormCAD, FlowMaster and USACOE HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS software.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to multitask, appropriately prioritize workflow and complete tasks on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering (Civil Engineering Preferred) from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License is a plus.
- Engineering-in-Training (EIT) required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in the field and may be exposed to outside weather conditions. Work requires frequent and prolonged computer use. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.