DEPARTMENT: Infrastructure Services – Design
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt, Hourly
SUPERVISOR: Department Manager
OFFICE: Cherry Hill, NJ
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum 3 years of experience preparing MicroStation design plan drawings in MicroStation V8i for transportation, DOT, and industrial facilities. A thorough understanding of MicroStation V8i is required. Experience drawing plans, profiles and cross selections for structural/roadway facilities mandatory. The candidate will possess strong written and verbal communication skills that will enable them to communicate with engineering design staff as well as generate the proper drawing notations.
- Develop MicroStation plan drawings and/or survey base plans.
- Work with manager and design staff to generate plans; section and details based on design discussions.
- Manage drawing sets.
- Assist with development of as-built drawings by performing field measurements.
- Work includes updates and corrections to drawings of structural and roadway systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of MicroStation V8i, MicroStation, InRoads and Survey Pro and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Capable of multitasking.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Two years technical or associates degree in Computer Aided Drafting/Construction Technology.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in the field and may be exposed to outside weather conditions. Work requires frequent and prolonged computer use. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. We are an At Will employer.