RVE identifies the problem, makes recommendations, and provides restoration services for the stormwater system to obtain optimum hydraulic efficiencies. For newer construction projects, RVE provides an in-depth analysis to design the most efficient and cost-effective system possible. We are ready to help you with your water quality/drainage needs.
Our Hydrologic and Hydraulic Engineering services are unique to the firm with designs hailed as creative and innovative.
RVE’s drainage feasibility studies and designs have been performed for a variety of projects throughout the tri-state region. Those clients include transportation agencies, environmental agencies, counties, municipalities, and private companies.
Water Quality Drainage Service Capabilities:
- Drainage System, Bridge, Dam, & Culvert Inspection, Design, & Construction.
- Evaluation of Existing Structures for Safety, Stability, & Hydraulic Efficiency.
- Preparation & Processing of Permits for Regulatory Agency Approval.
- Open Channel Flow Modeling.
- Performance of Feasibility Studies & Engineering Analysis.
- Storm Sewer System Design.
- Watershed Analysis.