Environmental Engineering Services
RVE can perform a plethora of tests for ensuring that our clients’ environmental needs are met. Once those tests are completed, we have the capabilities to remove, eliminate, or prevent hazardous and environmentally damaging issues, such as asbestos, lead, hazardous materials and waste, and pollution.
To protect the environment, clients have to navigate a myriad of complicated federal, state, and local regulations, some that are interchangeably in flux.
Air and water quality testing ensures the safety of our children and our communities. RVE has thorough knowledge of the many regulations that must be followed in the design and construction of your project. We have the knowledge and experts on staff to help you navigate the daunting task of complying with those regulations.
While preventing and eliminating dangerous environmental issues is important, RVE also focuses on improving the environment through green and sustainable engineering. Along with those green and sustainable practices, we offer LEED consulting services.
As an active member of the US Green Building Council, RVE has several LEED accredited professionals on staff. We are focused on sustainable design and construction in conjunction with our clients’ goals of lowering energy and operating costs, improving health, and productivity. LEED provides a roadmap for measuring and documenting success for every building type and phase of a building’s lifecycle.
Along with our environmental services and LEED consulting, RVE focuses on green technology. Our motto: Think Clean & Green, guides us through the project and has been adapted to our company culture. We encourage incorporating green technology into your project, whether installing solar panels, harnessing wind, building green roofs, or developing water reuse.
Environmental Service Capabilities:
- Air Quality Permitting.
- Asbestos Abatement.
- Building Demolition.
- Dust Control & Vibration Analysis.
- Emergency Response Plans.
- Environmental Assessments.
- Environmental Impact Statements.
- Hazardous Materials/Waste.
- Handling, Storage, Treatment, & Disposal.
- Interfacing with Regulatory Agencies.
- Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs).
- Lead-based Paint Risk Assessment.
- Noise Control & Abatement.
- PCB Investigations/Remediation.
- Pollution Prevention.
- “Right to Know” Requirements.
- Site Redevelopment.
- Soil & Groundwater Sampling, Analysis & Remediation.
- Sole Source Aquifer Issues.
- Spill Plans.
- Underground Storage Tanks.
- Wetlands Delineation, Plans, Reports.
- LEED Consulting.
- Green Building Program.
- Solar Energy.
- Wind Energy.
- Water Reuse.
- Green Roofs.
- Geothermal Energy.
- SmartStart Buildings.
- Pavement Management.
- Green Buildings & Environmental Sustainability.