Remington & Vernick Engineers is a rapidly growing company. This Seasonal/Part Time position requires someone to use their energy and drive to function as the administrative support of day-to-day Human Resource Operations. Under Supervision, the Human Resource assistant/intern performs detail-oriented work in HR and benefits administration.
- Provides clerical and operational support to other human resource staff.
- Maintains high standards of ethics/confidentiality of all employee records and information.
- Performs a wide range of duties relative to the maintenance and processing of personnel records and reports.
- Processes changes using company project management and HRIS software.
- Performs scheduling and support of training initiatives.
- Interacts with and supplies information to employees, applicants and staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills
- Clear understanding of Confidential nature of HR functions
- Experience in general Human Resource functions is preferred
- Two to Three years of education in Human Resources Management; or
- Advanced course work in human resources with training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. Work requires frequent and prolonged computer use, typing, filing, lifting and organization. May require occasional lifting up to 25 pounds. Local travel to various worksites may be required.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.