DEPARTMENT: Infrastructure Design
FSLA STATUS: Exempt
SUPERVISOR: Executive VP of Business Development
OFFICE: Haddonfield, NJ
Remington & Vernick Engineers is seeking an energetic marketing professional to join our team as Marketing Director. The ideal candidate is experienced and passionate with 15 years of overall marketing experience to join the business development team in a strategic leadership role. The position is responsible for management of all A+ technical proposal writers and marketing professionals for a consulting engineering firm of 300 plus staff. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
- Knowledge of Engineering Markets, Public Infrastructure and QBS procurement processes.
- Provides management and supervision of the activities of the corporate marketing staff.
- Establish training and professional development goals for marketing staff.
- Implements the recommendations of the strategic marketing plan.
- Performs market research and analysis.
- Furnishes marketing advice, counsel and general staff support to all departments within the organization.
- Makes recommendations to keep corporation current and responsive to the industry.
- Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure, staffing and implementation plan for each.
- Manages specific corporate programs.
- Develops brochures, print and electronic materials to market corporate services.
- Assists in development of marketing and web campaigns for the firm.
- Assists in planning of any event that highlights corporate services.
- Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from clients.
- Performs public speaking to organizations and committees regarding public relations, marketing and development.
- Develops and maintains marketing budget.
- Demonstrates knowledge and support of mission, vision statements, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner; Maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Public and Governmental consulting background a plus
- Municipal consulting background experience a plus
- Private consulting background a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Goal oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and other written and graphical presentation software
- Web design and content development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple responsibilities
- Maintain technical knowledge thru professional development and networking
- Personal Effectiveness and Credibility
- Ethical Conduct and Confidentiality
- Presentation skills for staff and planning meetings
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics
- Ability to establish working relationships with Partners, Managers & Staff
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 years of project/program management experience.
- 3-5 years of primary staff management/supervision experience.
- This position is responsible for managing all staff assigned to the marketing department.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
This is a full-time position, and regular hours of work; however, this position can regularly require long hours and frequent weekend work. This job operates in a clerical office setting and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, copiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally travels between office locations and may be exposed to outside weather conditions. Work requires frequent and prolonged computer use. The employee would be required to lift files, cabinets and bend or stand as necessary. May require occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.