FSLA STATUS: Exempt
SUPERVISOR: Marketing Director
OFFICE: Haddonfield, NJ
Remington & Vernick Engineers is seeking an energetic marketing professional to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate is creative, flexible and brings five to ten years of overall marketing experience to this critical role. The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as serve as a valuable contributor as part of a dynamic marketing team. This position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by our 300+ employee organization.
- Creates written and graphic content for proposals and marketing collateral
- Creates and updates content for web site and social media
- Updates corporate, project and personnel information updated in CRM (Deltek Vision)
- Performs market research and analysis under direction of marketing director
- Coordinates select proposals
- Keeps up to date on marketing and industry trends
- Develops brochures, print and electronic materials to market corporate services
- Assists in development of marketing and web campaigns for the firm
- Assists in planning tradeshows, conferences and corporate events
- Demonstrates knowledge and support of mission, vision statements, policies and procedures, confidentiality standards, and the firm code of ethical behavior.
- Communicates with coworkers, management, clients and others in a professional manner; builds and maintains effective and cooperative working relationships
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proposal writing and coordination experience, preferably in public and governmental, municipal, or private industry required
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Knowledge of graphic software, CRM (Deltek Vision preferred) and social media experience a plus
- Web design and content development experience a plus
- Ability to establish working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing or related field.
- 5 – 10 years of project/program management experience desired.
- 3-5 years of primary staff management/supervision experience.
Graphics experience strongly preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in the field and may be exposed to outside weather conditions. Work requires frequent and prolonged computer use. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds. Occasional travel may be required for interviews and/or job fairs.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. We are an at will employer.