Human Resource Recruiter
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
FSLA STATUS: Exempt
SUPERVISOR: Human Resource Director
OFFICE: Haddonfield, NJ
Remington & Vernick Engineers is a rapidly growing company. The position requires someone to use their energy and drive to identify and hire the best candidates. Candidate should have experience with in-house recruiting as well as the functions of a Human Resource Generalist.
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization in coordination with HR Director.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates, hiring managers and/or interview teams; possible travel to multiple business units.
- Track weekly recruiting reporting.
- Coordinate onboarding and mentorship functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- 4-7 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff
- Knowledge of formal interview process
- Knowledge of Engineering Industry
- Strong scheduling and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and maintenance of recruiting network
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook and other web-based programs
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes, including the navigation of salary negotiation
- Experience in general Human Resource functions is preferred.
- Two to four-year college degree and/or 4 – 7 years equivalent work experience
- Valid driver’s license
- SHRM certification and/or membership preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in the field and may be exposed to outside weather conditions. Work requires frequent and prolonged computer use. Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds. Occasional travel may be required for interviews and/or job fairs.
This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all qualified, interested parties, regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under national or local law.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary. We are an at will employer.